Tips for Working From Home
COVID-19 has led many to work from home. Working from home is a new reality and one that takes some getting used to. Below are a few tips for working from home to help you make the most out of the situation. Working from home can be hugely rewarding, but only if you keep your productivity up, maintain a healthy work-life balance, and nurture your business relationships. We at The Real Estate CONNECT would like to show you how be more productive when you are working from home.
- Maintain regular working hours from home
- Create a morning routine like yoga that ends with you starting work
- Set ground rules with your family members around you at home for your work schedule
- Schedule meal time and mini breaks to walk away from screen
- Keep a dedicated working space
- Connect with clients via video calls
- Look for learning opportunities
- End your day with a routine with your favourite passtime like a movie
- Erase all the unwanted junk from your mobile, laptop and storage places to make the best of this time
- Keep the focus on your goals to channelise your activities and achieve them sooner than later.
Real estate industry is a benefactor to many other industries. Here are only a few tips for the performing agents to follow simple steps to build and maintain a successful real estate business even from home. Here is our list of pointers you need to follow to get maximum output and be in the game in such unusual times. .
- Stay in touch with your clients on a daily basis.
- Provide customer service to the best way possible in the given scenario.
- Respond in a timely manner with the communication mode your client would prefer.
- Keep your word as that enhances trust. Trust is the key to keeping good relationships.
- Get organised with proven and tested systems and processes.
- Design a business plan and follow it through.
- Keep building your database from your circle of influence and keep in touch with them.
- Conduct video calls and execute promotional ways of marketing the properties.
- Update yourself with real estate knowledge in real estate to keep you well-versed with the know-how of the industry.
- Network with other brokers, talk about more properties and be proficient with the transaction process.
- Keep the beat of your expertise in the domain you are in and be a pro at it during this time.
- Generate leads persistently and see which method of lead generation is working for you while matching it with your transactions done.
- Keep strengthening your network to get referrals as that incurs no cost and is a lot easier to work on.
- Set your mastery that differentiates you in the market.
- Keep connecting to new people by networking online.
Hope this article will help you battle-proof yourself during this time of intense volatility and helps you rise and stand strong in the war against the Coronavirus. Focus on the above mentioned pointers and follow them through vigorously no matter what. Each one of us is capable of incredible success, go for it!